Sun Herald (Sunday NSW)
- First published 1953
- The Sunday Herald was amalgamated with the Sunday Sun, to become the Sun Herald - this saw a break with tradition with the introduction of a tabloid while retaining strict editorial standards.
- The Sun Herald soon became the big kid on the Sunday newspaper block with massive issues often numbering more than 150 pages, rewarding it with high circulation figures, not only in Sydney, but all over Australia
- Stock availability at Paper World:
- Original Newspapers - 1953 to 2002
- Recent Back Issues - 2003 to present