Sample image only
- A.M Large broadsheet.
- The Dominion first appeared on 26 Sep 1907 and was so named as New Zealand gained dominion status on that day.
- Stock availability at Paper World: 1919-1982
- Published in Wellington, The Dominion is distributed around the southern part of the North Island.
- Classifieds on the front page were replaced by the breaking news in 1964 when Rupert Murdoch took control of the paper.
- Apart from a brief change of newspaper format to tabloid from 1968 to 1972, The Dominion has been published as a broadsheet and throughout has been a conservative newspaper with excellent reporting of political and business news.