Sample image only
- A.M Large broadsheet.
- New Zealand's oldest daily newspaper. First published in 1861 and has continued uninterrupted to this day.
- Stock availability at Paper World: 1919-1981
- Printed in Dunedin the Otago Daily Times services the Otago province in the southern South Island including Queenstown and Dunedin.
- It is a conservative newspaper with excellent news and analysis which ran classifieds on the front page until 1953.
- With this change the Otago Daily Times adopted a livelier format, including use of strong headlines and pictures along with a lighter reporting style which has continued to this day.