The Herald Sun
Sample image only
- Published on Mondays to Saturdays since 1990
- Updated PM Editions published from 1990 to 2001
- Stock availability at Paper World:
- Anniversary Newspapers: 1990 - 2002
- Recent Back Issues: 2003 - present
- One of the most influential newspapers in Australia, enjoying the highest circulation figures in the country
- Continued the more accessible news-pictorial presentation of The Sun, with large photographs, sensational stories, second-to-none sports coverage and a high proportion of colour since the mid-1990s. It is also included more supplements such as Thursday's music and entertainment insert, Hit.
- Initially published a PM edition with updated lead headlines and articles, but the edition was scrapped in late 2001 when its publishers, The Herald and Weekly Times, released a free afternoon commuter's newspaper, MX.